When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold AMF CWC 50s "Silver Streak" FS/FT

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$100
Zipcode

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

This is when I 1st bought it. I have gently removed the paint from chain guard, wiped part of the ring down clean, and a few test places on the fenders with soapy water/turtle wax. The front matching rim has been un laced but available.

$100 Complete + shipping via PPFF

Not opposed to parting it out. 1st come 1st serve.

Consider trades on just about anything bicycle related to racks, wider 50s balloon fenders for 24/26" wheels, springers & or just surprise me.

Can take current pics upon requests or if needed

I have one of these that I bought and customized for my oldest daughter. Custom Color, Hand Pinstriped, Custom seat, all original metal was shined and brought back or replaces. I added period correct NOS tassels, Saddle Bags, lights, a compass, some locks and a tail light. These Middle Weights have tons of potential, ride very well, and not so expensive that you get bothered by minor dings. Lastly, my youngest daughter loved it so much she wanted me to build her one too (and I did)!!! Good Luck to who ever buys this bike!

BART

Jennifers Bike.jpg

I have one of these that I bought and customized for my oldest daughter. Custom Color, Hand Pinstriped, Custom seat, all original metal was shined and brought back or replaces. I added period correct NOS tassels, Saddle Bags, lights, a compass, some locks and a tail light. These Middle Weights have tons of potential, ride very well, and not so expensive that you get bothered by minor dings. Lastly, my youngest daughter loved it so much she wanted me to build her one too (and I did)!!! Good Luck to who ever buys this bike!

BART

View attachment 1375041
Nice Looking bike ;) If this 1 doesn't sell I am considering a repaint, a TRM tank, and custom/modifying it. Does ride Nice & is pretty much all there & little work to be a Gem!

Back