When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMF Firestone Speed Chief year?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I found no numbers. If there was supposed to be a plate under bottom bracket, its not there. Has to be mid 50s

I have one just like it, cool find.

IMG_2023-10-26-18-52-31-210.jpg

Maybe we can help each other, I have software that can create decals, all I need is a straight on photo of each existing decal with measurements no matter if only part of what's left of them. Then I can restore the image and turn it into a vector image, where you can enter the file into a plotter or a laser printer, which you will want both. No charge, you get your file to print or plotter the templates, and I get a complete set for my speed Chief decals, I can email it to you or set it up for download, it would be free to everyone here.
I have a partial already.

IMG_2023-10-28-19-16-47-734.jpg

Maybe we can help each other, I have software that can create decals, all I need is a straight on photo of each existing decal with measurements no matter if only part of what's left of them. Then I can restore the image and turn it into a vector image, where you can enter the file into a plotter or a laser printer, which you will want both. No charge, you get your file to print or plotter the templates, and I get a complete set for my speed Chief decals, I can email it to you or set it up for download, it would be free to everyone here.
I have a partial already.

View attachment 1928803
You're talking to falconer? He'll be more likely to see it if you tag him like this: @falconer

Back