When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMF Firestone Speed Chief year?

-
I found no numbers. If there was supposed to be a plate under bottom bracket, its not there. Has to be mid 50s

I have one just like it, cool find.

IMG_2023-10-26-18-52-31-210.jpg

Maybe we can help each other, I have software that can create decals, all I need is a straight on photo of each existing decal with measurements no matter if only part of what's left of them. Then I can restore the image and turn it into a vector image, where you can enter the file into a plotter or a laser printer, which you will want both. No charge, you get your file to print or plotter the templates, and I get a complete set for my speed Chief decals, I can email it to you or set it up for download, it would be free to everyone here.
I have a partial already.

IMG_2023-10-28-19-16-47-734.jpg

Maybe we can help each other, I have software that can create decals, all I need is a straight on photo of each existing decal with measurements no matter if only part of what's left of them. Then I can restore the image and turn it into a vector image, where you can enter the file into a plotter or a laser printer, which you will want both. No charge, you get your file to print or plotter the templates, and I get a complete set for my speed Chief decals, I can email it to you or set it up for download, it would be free to everyone here.
I have a partial already.

View attachment 1928803
You're talking to falconer? He'll be more likely to see it if you tag him like this: @falconer

Back