When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMF flying wedge...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice Wedge Joe. Did they come with redlines or Fast One white lettered tires.
this is nice! wonder how many colors they came in??.. looking at sales brochures on evilbay the front was a twin stripe whitewall.. the western flyers had the fast one white letters.. I love the green.. Mine is a single speed coaster brake, I see no hole for a front brake either.. Is anyone repopping the decals for these? my paint isnt nice enough to save, someone has already painted on it.

ve been sneaking this project into the corner of the man cave in the house here where its warm..lolol I have a rear hub question.. This has a torpedo boy rear hub with a brake arm like it has coaster brakes. on the hub on the words torpedo boy, 20 which I assume is a 20 inch wheel and the letters F &SL... is this a single speed normal hub or a multi speed hub??

did some evilbay research, looks to be a single speed coaster..thinking it needs some serious attention..

Back