When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amf Hercules Nottingham, England.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bob B.

On Training Wheels
Hello,

I have recently inherited 2 Hercules 3 speed bicycles that are in nice condition. This is a his and hers matched set with period accoutrements. I would like to know the value of these as well as age. Pics to follow shortly.

Thanks in advance,
Bob.

I probably had a similar boys version once with the 'camel back' (bent top tube) frame. Too short for me so I sold it. Mine had a pointed chain guard that made it look like it was going fast even when it wasn't moving. If you look on the hub (if it's a Sturmey Archer) you'll see numbers such as '3 65'. that would make it a 1965 model made in March.

TI (Raleigh) has owned the brand since 1946. Last used Hercules brand in 1963.
When you post photos, I'm sure members here can narrow the date.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
I probably had a similar boys version once with the 'camel back' (bent top tube) frame. Too short for me so I sold it. Mine had a pointed chain guard that made it look like it was going fast even when it wasn't moving. If you look on the hub (if it's a Sturmey Archer) you'll see numbers such as '3 65'. that would make it a 1965 model made in March.
Yes I found this.

These are probably decent riders but I don't think there is a lot of value as collector bikes. V/r Shawn

Back