When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMF Roadmaster Chain

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
amf, P is 1971. 100.00 bike max, all day long.

Believe me the only thing worth saving were the Kenda 26” tires. The paint was faded and bubbled up. The chrome handlebars were badly pitted, the seat clamp, light interior, chain and grips were missing. One of the seat spring bolts was rusted and busted off . I even thought to repaint it but I couldn’t find decals for this model.
Sometimes pictures fail to capture certain details depending on the lighting and angles . To be a 26” size still looked small. I remember the 53 Panther I had years ago and that thing looked like a motorcycle, really big.

Believe me the only thing worth saving were the Kenda 26” tires. The paint was faded and bubbled up. The chrome handlebars were badly pitted, the seat clamp, light interior, chain and grips were missing. One of the seat spring bolts was rusted and busted off . I even thought to repaint it but I couldn’t find decals for this model.
Sometimes pictures fail to capture certain details depending on the lighting and angles . To be a 26” size still looked small. I remember the 53 Panther I had years ago and that thing looked like a motorcycle, really big.

AMF middleweights all feel small, in my opinion.

They had some good looking bikes, and there are fanatics who love them, I had one, a 1963 Texas Ranger, it just always felt too small to me.

20171029_164026.jpg

Back