When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMF Roadmaster Chain

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ernbar

I live for the CABE
I found an original 26” unrestored AMF Roadmaster Skyrider but it’s missing the chain and grips otherwise it’s complete. Is the chain and proper grips hard to find? Here is a picture of the crank . Can someone date the crank design?

D7D4506F-B952-46CA-B8B4-EF95E9492665.png

Last edited:
Looks like maybe a Wald replacement chain ring. A pic of the entire bike and maybe a serial would help date it. Chain is cheap and easy. Grips shouldn’t be too bad. V/r Shawn

I think the crank is called a “swirl” pattern?

What would a fair price be for this?

I found it locally close to my house and will meet the seller this afternoon. He’s asking $150 so have no idea on value for this. I do know these bikes have a much lower price than other vintage bikes.

I wouldn't pay $150 for it unless I truly loved it not because it is a good deal or for investment reasons. Roger

maybe offer $50 mention the missing chain and grips. paint looks a little faded also.

I never pay for the asking price. I do like this one and looks complete. I found an older thread here about these bikes and the chainring is correct for a 1965 one.

The pictures looked 100 times better than the actual bike. No thanks, I’ll pass this one up.

Back