When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amf Roadmaster Cleveland welding rare?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

All bikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
Well a friend of mine has this bike and is wondering if it is rare and the value of it. Looks mostly original to me, cool styling. Any info, advertisements would be great, thanks
b64d633b0dfc243e7531e8b249a751dc.jpg
9cd16680369b86e784d21dc6e87b2b38.jpg
fa3912738a0e350bfd751e007a53978b.jpg
05d60b74296d93e76c05ec69deda8a54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ca. 1955 Pleasureliner. Not rare--few bikes from the 50s are. Value is what he and you agree on. If you want to get a ball park do some searches here on the forum or Ebay sold auctions to get an idea. V/r Shawn

Okay cool thanks for the fast response and knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mid 50's Roadmaster. These were the years that Companies were phasing out balloon tires and going with the smaller 26x1.75 tires, even though the frames were still huge. Similar to what car companies were doing at the same time, using 14" wheels instead of 15". The sad part is that the "middleweight" status gives your bike a lower value than it's older, balloon tire models. Still collectible, and a good looking bike. I'd ballpark the value around $500

Just tickled pink to see another one of these surface! I've been restoring one similar and feel like it's impossible to find references of similar bikes. I'm not good with the value...But I think it's a great find personally...And I know that light on her is atleast worth $100

Back