When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMF RoadMaster research brick wall

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fredwheels

On Training Wheels
I have owned this bike for quite a while, probably a decade or so. It originally belong to a friends father, who bought it after the Second World War. It was purchased for parades and I am told the accessories were also purchased at that time. Horn, mirrors, propeller and flag display along with the lights all appear to be period correct. The seat seems to have been recovered, probably in the 60s or 70s judging the pattern and material. The pedals also seem to have been upgraded at that same time. The Kickstand is missing, but the tires are old Cordovan made in the USA. The front light and most of the other lights have had the batteries removed when not ridden, and all work pretty good. The serial number reads "M128247". My research suggests this to be a 1947 issue, but according to photo documentation it should be 1955-1957. The aftermarket lights are "Delta", again my research shows 50s-60s for those accessories. Any help would be appreciated, and direction to helpful websites would keep me out of the google run around or Wikinexperience. Thanks in advance ,Fred.
20190910_085845.jpg

Back