When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMF Shelby Flyer - Looking for information / sell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Steffen33

On Training Wheels
Hi, I'm new to this forum. While cleaning out my parents shed, I convinced them to get rid of heaps of stuff, junk, and this bike. I'm looking for more information regarding the approximate year, and value of this bike. Is it worth much? Is it incredibly common? Can it be restored easily? I'm probably going to sell via local Craigslist unless I get much interest on this forum.

- AMF Shelby Flyer
- Red
- Needs some TLC and work
- Late 1950's??

Any information would be great. Thanks in advance.

- Steffen33

IMG_9261.JPG

IMG_9262.JPG

IMG_9263.JPG

IMG_9292.JPG

IMG_9293.JPG

IMG_9294.JPG

IMG_9295.JPG

IMG_9296.JPG

IMG_9297.JPG

IMG_9298.JPG

IMG_9299.JPG

IMG_9300.JPG

Not to disappoint you, but for a late post war bike it is in rough condition and not very desirable. I’m going to say $100. Or less. My opinion of course!

That's not really disappointing. I wasn't really expecting much. Unless I hear otherwise from this forum, I'll probably post locally for $75 - $100. Thanks for your input!

That's not really disappointing. I wasn't really expecting much. Unless I hear otherwise from this forum, I'll probably post locally for $75 - $100. Thanks for your input!
Just out of curiosity, could you check the serial number on this bike? If it's like late 50's -early '60's Roadmasters it's on the left hand drop out, above the rear axle nut, and it should start with a letter ("H" for 1958, "J" 1959, "K" 1960 etc.) AMF owned both brands by this time, and I wonder if there were any real differences. I'm guessing not.

Back