When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMF Wedge 5 speed Cleaning Up Nice

-
Thought I would post this cool bike for you guys as it is cleaning up nice. Got this bike last summer and just got around to getting it back in shape.
I’m not a big collector of muscle bikes although I have a few. I’m really into prewar bikes for the most part but this one has impressed me with its style. Everything seems completely original right down to the tires. That is,..that I’m aware of anyway. I’m sure some of you can make a better determination of that than me.
I just happened to have some NOS orange bar tape so I did add that. It had black plugs in the bars but I didn’t have black. I think it turned out ok. The lime green part of the frame has some paint loss but still very presentable.
Still have a little more cleaning and a few more tweaks then I’ll be done.

View attachment 1769373

View attachment 1769374

View attachment 1769375

View attachment 1769376
I had a black Wedge several years ago for FREEand sold to one of my bike buds for way to cheap.. Wish I would have hung onto that bike...Nice bike indeed. RideOn.

I had a black Wedge several years ago for FREEand sold to one of my bike buds for way to cheap.. Wish I would have hung onto that bike...Nice bike indeed. RideOn.
Yea that seems to be my story as far as bikes go. You seem to regret the ones you get rid of half the time. I’m not too big into the muscle bikes so I will probably be posting this one and the solid lime green one for sale soon. And yep,…will probably regret it down the road. 🤣😂

Yea that seems to be my story as far as bikes go. You seem to regret the ones you get rid of half the time. I’m not too big into the muscle bikes so I will probably be posting this one and the solid lime green one for sale soon. And yep,…will probably regret it down the road. 🤣😂
Let me know what you decide as I would like to find another one...

Back