When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An 0ld Monark super twin.

-
Thanks for the contact. The very cool and original Super Twin is still in my possession. It is inside and safe. I am in desperate need of some parts. I am in the gathering mode currently. I

have also come into a collection of very vintage bikes. One of them is a Montgomery Ward/Hawthorne tri-bar bicycle. I never heard of them before. They say there was only 12 or so; ever made.

have also come into a collection of very vintage bikes. One of them is a Montgomery Ward/Hawthorne tri-bar bicycle. I never heard of them before. They say there was only 12 or so; ever made. View attachment 1765643
Not sure who “they” is but there were more than 12 of these made. While not common they are out there. For some reason you see the girls model a lot more than the boys.

Thanks for the info. I'm never quite sure who to believe in this forum. I guess that they, at
least, are very uncommon.

Back