When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An '84 Peugeot P8?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cranky Chain Cycles

Finally riding a big boys bike
My best guess is this is an '84 Peugeot P8. The carbolite frame, decals, etc say P8. The full chrome fork says higher end racing model. The serial number: PH8-UAVB57X. I've looked up PH8s and can't find any matches. Thoughts on what model it is?

00O0O_d5PtWDrUpom_600x450.jpg

Looks a 1984 to me also, but I couldn't find an example of a P8 with chrome forks. The decals look about right for 1984. Check out this link and look at spec sheets for various years. I think that the P8 was renamed Israhan a bit later.

https://www.bikeboompeugeot.com/

I have a 1985 PH501 with chrome Carbolite forks. Perhaps there was a substitution at the factory - it would not have been much of an upgrade.

P8 would have been mid-range and depending upon the build date would have been constructed with Carbolite or HLE tubing AFAIK. It is a decent mid-range bike, but not valuable at all.

Back