When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

an apology

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Strings-n-Spokes

I live for the CABE
I would like to say that I'm sorry to whomever I outbid with two seconds left.

You should have bid more than $112, I did!Sucker:p

west5-1.jpg

west1-1.jpg

west2-1.jpg

west4-1.jpg

Once you get the light off the handlebars......well.....I'd be happy to haul the the bike away for you!:)

Last edited:
No offense but it's debatable who the sucker is I still have 112 dollars in my pocket LOL Beauty and value is in the eye of the beholder/buyer in this case. So it's clear I'm joking here!

I've paid alot more for alot less and a lot less for alot more. It all evens out in the wash!:rolleyes:

"I've paid alot more for alot less and a lot less for alot more. It all evens out in the wash!" I second that!!! Actually, I don't think that's a bad deal for what he got.

I think it's going to clean up.

However - dude wants a money order made out Cash. So if he doesn't let us send it certified mail we won't go for it anyway.

I had to pay like $65 bucks for that same light from Easywind
- BTW Thanks Mark it was perfect!!
But alas one was not enough I needed another, so I put this in my watch list, with the other 199 things that I want to buy, and the wife actually sniped it with 2 seconds left. pretty damn impressive to watch. (Man my wife is awesome!)

The siren may or may not be salvagable.

And I don't have a Westfield badged bike, even tho some of you haters don't think it's much of a bike:D

Back