When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anaheim Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wow, the days of the multiple meets around socal!, Anaheim, Team bike HB, Doc Gibson's, PeeWee's, Baily Signal Hill, LB model T meet, Gertrude's, ( probably a few more I cant's remember right now ) and the best, Whizz-in HB ( Doc's was a close second ), somebody posted some video from the late 80's ( ? ) for a TV piece of a Team bike swap and really brought back some memories!

Wow, the days of the multiple meets around socal!, Anaheim, Team bike HB, Doc Gibson's, PeeWee's, Baily Signal Hill, LB model T meet, Gertrude's, ( probably a few more I cant's remember right now ) and the best, Whizz-in HB ( Doc's was a close second ), somebody posted some video from the late 80's ( ? ) for a TV piece of a Team bike swap and really brought back some memories!
No kidding! I live near where Team Bike is. I remember when Gary Hoisington was there (This was 20+ years ago), and there was nothing but vintage bikes! I remember the first time I went in there, and they had a Red Phantom, and a couple Black Phantoms, a red 1930s Motorbike, a couple B-6s, an old JC Higgins bike, and a bunch of other vintage Schwinns. I use to look at the Black Phantoms nonstop, even when they had them at Anaheim Schwinn. I remember one of them being identical to the one I just bought last week. It was an original bike with red handlebar grips, and a drum brake, just like what I have.

I picked up my first Large Basket for a Cycle Truck there, he used to service the trucks for the Post office and had one in the back, the only chrome one I have seen. I am still looking for a couple sets of rear braces for the large basket's that went diagonally to the top of the top tube, seems most got tossed.

=Authorized Schwinn Dealer=

C8D591D3-5340-457E-8B85-60DDF068EAAC.jpeg

Back