When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anaheim Schwinn

-
Wow, the days of the multiple meets around socal!, Anaheim, Team bike HB, Doc Gibson's, PeeWee's, Baily Signal Hill, LB model T meet, Gertrude's, ( probably a few more I cant's remember right now ) and the best, Whizz-in HB ( Doc's was a close second ), somebody posted some video from the late 80's ( ? ) for a TV piece of a Team bike swap and really brought back some memories!

Wow, the days of the multiple meets around socal!, Anaheim, Team bike HB, Doc Gibson's, PeeWee's, Baily Signal Hill, LB model T meet, Gertrude's, ( probably a few more I cant's remember right now ) and the best, Whizz-in HB ( Doc's was a close second ), somebody posted some video from the late 80's ( ? ) for a TV piece of a Team bike swap and really brought back some memories!
No kidding! I live near where Team Bike is. I remember when Gary Hoisington was there (This was 20+ years ago), and there was nothing but vintage bikes! I remember the first time I went in there, and they had a Red Phantom, and a couple Black Phantoms, a red 1930s Motorbike, a couple B-6s, an old JC Higgins bike, and a bunch of other vintage Schwinns. I use to look at the Black Phantoms nonstop, even when they had them at Anaheim Schwinn. I remember one of them being identical to the one I just bought last week. It was an original bike with red handlebar grips, and a drum brake, just like what I have.

I picked up my first Large Basket for a Cycle Truck there, he used to service the trucks for the Post office and had one in the back, the only chrome one I have seen. I am still looking for a couple sets of rear braces for the large basket's that went diagonally to the top of the top tube, seems most got tossed.

=Authorized Schwinn Dealer=

C8D591D3-5340-457E-8B85-60DDF068EAAC.jpeg

Back