When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anaheim Schwinn

-
Some nice bikes in there! When mullets and Bart Simpson shirts roamed freely!

You can tell it's the 80's, a lot of pastel purple, pink & turquoise clothes, the guys shorts were a little longer than the 70's but still short and of course my fu-man-chu & Ray-Ban Wayfarer's! 😎( never did the pastel thing! ), does anyone know exactly what yr?, really diggin that crusty 4 gill whizzer!, not surprising ( anybody that knows me ) I still have that shirt!, those Ray-Bans are probably in my old ski bag🤔

Last edited:
Did someone say Anaheim Schwinn?
20220215_082817.jpg

I still have the receipt and owner's manual for this 1985 Cruiser 5, as well as both from my 1986 Sierra that was sold around 2005.

86sierra.jpg

I think the Anaheim Schwinn shop sticker was still on it^

I have a question about Gary Hoisington, is he from Cypress? Most Cypress people into Schwinn bikes BITD were customers of King Of Bikes on Lincoln Ave. in Cypress and after they closed (late 70's?) those Schwinn people seem to have migrated to Anaheim Schwinn.

My brother with his Sting Ray, fresh from King of Bikes in 1972:
Tony.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, lots of stonewash jeans, hightop white Reeboks, and "restored" bikes. What year was that video taken? I Googled the CA motorcycle helmet law and that was Jan 1992, so it had to be before that.

Back