When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~Anatomy of a 1900 Crescent bicycle saddle~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great craftsmanship on that seat!

At least there's some skill left in this world with the use of one's hands rather than just "TEXTING" on a cell phone! :rolleyes:

Hey guys thanks 4 the + comments, yes very happy on how it turned out; best part, this old geezer knows his way around leather and doesn't shy away from any project I take to him.

I can post some of his handy work another time.

Things are slow so following up on old started threads...

This is how the saddle turned out at the end, really nice for $45 bucks if you ask me. I say you should give your local horse saddle guy a try for these type of projects.

¥ou paid $45 to recover the seat? Unbelievable! Damn you are one lucky dude. Around here that would cost you over $250 to recover and it won't look that good. Sweeeeeeeet deal!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

¥ou paid $45 to recover the seat? Unbelievable! Damn you are one lucky dude. Around here that would cost you over $250 to recover and it won't look that good. Sweeeeeeeet deal!

Last edited:
i need to send him a seat today ,mind sharing contact information ?

i am in desperate need of some help from your leather seat guy ,would you send me a telephone number for him and some shipping information ,i am more than happy to pay him whatever he ask regards Mike Alford

i am in desperate need of some help from your leather seat guy ,would you send me a telephone number for him and some shipping information ,i am more than happy to pay him whatever he ask regards Mike Alford

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:
Back