When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And Here I Go!

-
The Fleetwing bike photo I posted above is for Sale by a friend of the gentleman I recently purchased the Motobecane Mirage and Raleigh Sprite from (see my Posts).

I kept going back and forth on it, knowing it's just a lower end Raleigh, but I like the fact it's all there...including the rear rack. Having a Miller headlight doesn't hurt either, and I've spent $50 on worse things.

I won't get to see it in person until the bike is taken and brought down from his friends house in, I believe, Westchester in the next couple of weeks. I can wait. I'm still trying to thin the herd to make room for new acquisitions. :rolleyes:

-----

[headscratch emotikon fittedh here]

dunno how sidecar parts might aid in bicycle building/rebuilding...

but then u b far mo' expert in the field than me.

BTW - please honk a hello to Margaret Dumont for all of us here at the forum when you next see her. ;)

-----

No...fill the sidecar WITH bicycle parts...

If the chainguard was sharp I might be tempted - Old Roads archives shows this one sold for $185.

1550741938331.png

If the chainguard was sharp I might be tempted - Old Roads archives shows this one sold for $185.

View attachment 952433

Wow! That much??!

And if you notice, that bike doesn't even have the rear rack. Also, this might be the original owner, which would explain the bike hanging in the garage and not tossed to the side. NOW I'm starting to feel good about this...and wanting it right now. But I'll have to be patient.

Thanks for finding this @bikemonkey ! Much appreciated!

Back