When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And what does your work space look like? THE BIKE SHOP...YOURS!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My (60x60) shop! This is the front half of my shop at present, yes a mess!
Big plans this spring to enclose the work area (right side), and open up left side (enclosed office/display area). Looking for 2 old industrial style, pained, fold out windows now for right side.

I have been telling my wife that as long as we lease a car it is not going into the garage when it snows only if we own it. I have really spread out in the garage and my bike stuff is everywhere thinking we would lease again. Wrong! When she went to look at cars it was better for us to buy a car. I'm screwed I'm really hoping it is an early spring hahaha

I have been telling my wife that as long as we lease a car it is not going into the garage when it snows only if we own it. I have really spread out in the garage and my bike stuff is everywhere thinking we would lease again. Wrong! When she went to look at cars it was better for us to buy a car. I'm screwed I'm really hoping it is an early spring hahaha
You could always park your new car in your neighbor's driveway. On second thought, maybe that's not such a great idea.

Its refreshing to see some people take care of items they😄😄😄 dont own.lol I hope you dont rent a house.lol

Back