When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And what does your work space look like? THE BIKE SHOP...YOURS!

-
Made a table for packing a while back. Today i put hinges in the back and ply board at the base to store junk inside.

20191006_143425.jpg

20191006_143410.jpg

Just cleaned the garage and coated my floor with epoxy that resembles polished marble, and finished tiling the walls. I will move the workbenches and cabinets back in this weekend. Bikes will share space with cars and I think my wife mentioned she would like to park inside as well.

IMG_8355.JPG

IMG_8356.JPG

2E2C53E0-D84A-4EF1-B3AB-BB9025A44D33.jpeg

At this point my shop looks like a mess. Everything that was once inside is stashed in a container. Once the original roof came off an unexpected storm blew into town and trashed the drywall. But, I’m hanging on tight and the last of the roofing goes on today. Siding comes next. I’m hoping to get thing tidied up just in time for Santa Claus.

This is an anything shop , get rid of the 2 4 wheelers and mower and no need to walk pidgeon toed, most of the tools have been stolen and moved to the 30x30 front room of house for winter, tool.boards on wall were layed tight with tools on the floor . then finish nailed , 2 screws hold them on wall, then shelves under for punches ,brass wrasps etc , towel rods under for pliers and such, and assorted saws just over your head ,too much to really explain , this is an non electric establishment so the main work area was set up like a drumset,
20191024_202436.jpg

20191024_202912.jpg

20191024_202834.jpg

I'm way too embarrassed to show photos of my shop... it's just a mess right now. Maybe I'll post some pix when my current project is done, I'm building a Rocketeer Jet Pack for a customer on a schedule so the place looks like a ship wreck..

Mikey, that barn roof looks great and is going to make a nice second story bike room, with a view of the water no less! Good on ya! Can't wait to see it done.

My wife and I moved about 8 months ago and all stuff related to bicycles has been packed for about 1 year. Luck would have it the new house has a shop space behind the garage and a very good and generous friend helped me convert the roof from a flat roof to an A frame roof. How lucky am I! Anyway this was a massive amount of work but I recently finished the inside of the shop and will begin setting up soon. I have some before, during and after photos - lots of pics so bear with me... I used the old roof wood for my interior trim. Needless to say I'm pretty excited about moving in...

Before

BEFORE.jpg

BEFORE1.jpg

BEFORE1a.jpg

BEFORE2.jpg

BEFORE3.jpg

Back