When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And what does your work space look like? THE BIKE SHOP...YOURS!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey JOEL

Hi Joel,
I see some really nice bikes there, great collection !............Wayne
PS... Would happen to have the top half & front of a Delta Rocket Ray in your collection of parts?
I'll send you a PM............Thanks

Joel, I like the look of the natural unpainted bricks too. I also like the use of the display cases! I've been looking for quite awhile for some but every time they come up they are either way too expensive or not really my style.

I have three workstands and tools in a small area and the rest is filled with bikes.

Thanks for sharing that Joel. Nice set up. As long as you know where every wrench is... seems fine to me. I also like what the brick/signs do for the ambiance.

btw is that a vintage incandescent light bulb you got there? I read about those things in a history book once.

Chris

Last edited:
This is where I work, My dad has the whole bottom of the barn I cleared up half of top(the other half is full of huge wood planks). Its dark dusty and drafty but it sure beats leaving my bikes outside or working in snow.

Attachments

• DSC00254.jpg
    DSC00254.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 998
  • DSC00255.jpg
    DSC00255.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,011
Thanks.

The space is the basement of a 1920s craftsman style house. The picture shows the front 1/4 where the cool toys stay. I've started collecting signs just in the past couple years. They really liven up the place. I looked for display cases for YEARS! Then one day I walked in the thrift store and found the big oak one for 15 bucks. The small one came from the Portland meet. Since then I have come across some good deals on them but have no more space...

I really need to rewire the place, but I kinda like the incandescent bulb here and there. Reminds me of my grandfather's basement.

This is where I work, My dad has the whole bottom of the barn I cleared up half of top(the other half is full of huge wood planks). Its dark dusty and drafty but it sure beats leaving my bikes outside or working in snow.

hEY YOU GET A GEM RIGHT THERE...OLD SIGNS ON THE WALLS AND SOME BETTER LIGHTING AND YOU'LL BE IN HEAVEN...LOVE THE WOOD WALLS TOO

I would love to do better lighting but, Only source of electricity is the house(150+years old) so I have to run an extension cord from the house to the barn(My dad does it to run power tools so I figured it was ok for a few lights)As for the signs on the wall Idea I would love to but me being me I would hate to put holes in the wood(my dad would get mad about that). Only way up is a ladder and the big sliding door. I love it, with the board tracker I'm building now kinda feel like Dr. Frankenstein lol.

Firearrow: You need one of those pulley setups for lifting hay into the loft. With walls like that I would go for BIG signs and lean them against the wall.

Ok here is a better picture of the shop i work in...

Its a mess I know. I am gonna dedicate more time organizing it and selling off a few more items that have been stored away for years. And ill be looking for some nifty wall ads vintage style.

Attachments

• DSC06376.JPG
    DSC06376.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 953
  • DSC06383.JPG
    DSC06383.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 968
  • DSC06378.JPG
    DSC06378.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 944
  • DSC06384.JPG
    DSC06384.JPG