When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And what does your work space look like? THE BIKE SHOP...YOURS!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I started this project in October I’ve done about 80% of the work myself. A lot of work for an old man and a full time job also. It’s going to be my shop been a dream for a long time. It’s 30’ x 40’ going with heat and A/C. Still waiting on the garage door I ordered that month’s ago. I have the outside all finished otherwise. I’m also installing a 35KW Onan backup generator for my property. I can’t stand it when the power goes out and you just never know what the F’ is going to happen now days. I still have plenty of work to do on the inside. Going to have a bathroom in the back corner. I will keep you posted on the progress I make throughout the winter here. I can’t wait till it’s done and I can sit back and enjoy some old bikes and probably a bunch of beers. Thanks for checking it out.

I started this project in October I’ve done about 80% of the work myself. A lot of work for an old man and a full time job also. It’s going to be my shop been a dream for a long time. It’s 30’ x 40’ going with heat and A/C. Still waiting on the garage door I ordered that month’s ago. I have the outside all finished otherwise. I’m also installing a 35KW Onan backup generator for my property. I can’t stand it when the power goes out and you just never know what the F’ is going to happen now days. I still have plenty of work to do on the inside. Going to have a bathroom in the back corner. I will keep you posted on the progress I make throughout the winter here. I can’t wait till it’s done and I can sit back and enjoy some old bikes and probably a bunch of beers. Thanks for checking it out.
View attachment 1547315

View attachment 1547314

View attachment 1547320

View attachment 1547322

View attachment 1547323

View attachment 1547324
View attachment 1547326

View attachment 1547328

View attachment 1547334
Looking good Chad!

Heck ya it Does 👍👍
View attachment 1547315

View attachment 1547314

View attachment 1547320

View attachment 1547322

View attachment 1547323

View attachment 1547324
View attachment 1547326

Nice looking set-up, Bob. Knowing you're a bricklayer, I'm surprised it's not brick. It looks great. I built one like it back in 79. It was 32 x 23. Was working for a building component contractor at the time and like yours, I used the roof trusses. Built a masonry chimney and added a woodstove for heat. Have since moved, but I sure miss my old shop. You'll enjoy it, for sure.

Nice looking set-up, Bob. Knowing you're a bricklayer, I'm surprised it's not brick. It looks great. I built one like it back in 79. It was 32 x 23. Was working for a building component contractor at the time and like yours, I used the roof trusses. Built a masonry chimney and added a woodstove for heat. Have since moved, but I sure miss my old shop. You'll enjoy it, for sure.
4:37 AM ? Who posts at that time of the night or morning?? Go to sleep

IMG_20220120_175331214.jpg

IMG_20220120_175354462.jpg

Besides the bike on the stand and the two hanging from the ladder (hook the dropouts on the rail of the ladder) there are four more hanging from the overhead door rails, and one on a table. For some reason I find it more enjoyable to work on 2 or 3 at a time rather than just one.

Finally starting to get my shop space carved out. The double park stand was really the catalyst. I still need to flip the L shaped counter around and bring my worktables over. Going to add some pegboard on the wall where the Iver is and set my compressor up. Then just need to go through all the boxes and stat organizing parts. A solution for wheels/tires is also on the docket.

IMG_4396.jpg

As for bike storage... a couple of my riders live at my house but these guys live in our conference area which is open to the rest of the office. We're really just starting to decorate as most of our "flair" has been in storage since our move. We bought our building in Dec. of '19 and I did a full renovation on the office space/warehouse. It was divided up into multiple tiny offices with no break room. I opened the whole space up into one big common office with new conference area, new break room and built out a music studio for myself. We stained the original concrete floors and we put new LED lighting throughout the office and warehouse. I also added a new loading dock and poured a new drive in ramp.

IMG_4091.jpg

The studio is a work in progress but coming along. Currently building bass traps and sound panels. Nice to finally have a plug and play setup... having to breakdown gear every jam is certainly a chore. It's a blessing to have space that accommodates work and multiple hobbies.

IMG_3117.jpg

Warehouse when we bought it with old florescent lighting, random racking from previous owners and filthy floors

IMG_9338.jpg

Here it is with new UFO LED highway fixtures, floors polished and our nice racking.

IMG_9759.jpg

Back