When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANDRE BERTIN - 1954 Track bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

corbettclassics

I live for the CABE
I bought this Andre Bertin in 1989 from the original owner. He said he bought it new in 1954 so this helps in knowing the history and how old it is. I still have it in the collection and need to start on this restoration soon.

This track frame came with the Nervex Lug Pro set. Even the b/b is Nervex. I painted this black and white when I first got it just to experiment and clean it up. I painted the lugs gold too. Originally the bike is all black with lugs chrome, fork crown chrome and lower half of the forks chrome as well. The rear triangle is half chrome also and will be beautiful once put back to its former glory.

Here's few pics of it and the original decals ready to go on. I put it together the day I got it and rode it up the street and back again. Then it came apart and it's been sitting ever since. Wrong parts but I had to ride it!

Andre Bertin 1954.jpg

Andre Bertin 1954 001.jpg

Andre Bertin 1954 3.jpg

L1110056.JPG

L1110052.JPG

Back