When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet Sunday April 26, 2015

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
We will be there in building D as usual. Best bike swap meet to attend.
Will be bringing some awesome Fastbacks to sell.
Dan
Sounds good Dan, I'll be in Building D as well ... Just look for the large Red & White Schwinn sign.

Mark

Sounds good Dan, I'll be in Building D as well ... Just look for the large Red & White Schwinn sign.

Mark
Well I sold all of the Fastbacks that I was planning on bringing to ML and AA. So now I have cash looking for that special early Stingray or disc krate.
Dan

This is an excellent show for anyone into the classic bicycle and mini bike hobby.... Stop by building D and say hello ... I'll have the white and red SCHWINN banner at my booth. Mark

Hey Mark,
There won't be a Minibike Show this year, as the Minibike Show & Swap will now be on the following Sunday in Royal Oak, Michigan at the Farmers Market. The Minibike Hobby has grown large enough to support it's own event.
http://detroit.carpediem.cd/events/...annual-show-swap-at-royal-oak-farmers-market/
Ann Arbor is back to being a Bicycle Show & Swap Meet, as it should be!

Last edited:
Id like to try an make this show but don't know anybody in Michigan...............hotels....bla,bla,

Back