When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet Sunday April 26, 2015

-
We will be there in building D as usual. Best bike swap meet to attend.
Will be bringing some awesome Fastbacks to sell.
Dan
Sounds good Dan, I'll be in Building D as well ... Just look for the large Red & White Schwinn sign.

Mark

Sounds good Dan, I'll be in Building D as well ... Just look for the large Red & White Schwinn sign.

Mark
Well I sold all of the Fastbacks that I was planning on bringing to ML and AA. So now I have cash looking for that special early Stingray or disc krate.
Dan

This is an excellent show for anyone into the classic bicycle and mini bike hobby.... Stop by building D and say hello ... I'll have the white and red SCHWINN banner at my booth. Mark

Hey Mark,
There won't be a Minibike Show this year, as the Minibike Show & Swap will now be on the following Sunday in Royal Oak, Michigan at the Farmers Market. The Minibike Hobby has grown large enough to support it's own event.
http://detroit.carpediem.cd/events/...annual-show-swap-at-royal-oak-farmers-market/
Ann Arbor is back to being a Bicycle Show & Swap Meet, as it should be!

Last edited:
Id like to try an make this show but don't know anybody in Michigan...............hotels....bla,bla,

Back