When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor Saline Bike Show 2019 pictures

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
High wheelers are on my radar , been looking at reproductions from rideable replicas or unicycle.com. Originals too pricey and rare to ride /crash while learning

It was a great show. I should have bought a nice Colson ladies in green, but I had to go pee when we got there. When I came out, it was gone. :( We bought some good parts. I could have bought about 20 ladies bikes, but I chose to behave. We came home with some buy it later ones in mind.

Deb

I left before the winners were announced...
Anyone know what bikes won?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I left before the winners were announced...
Anyone know what bikes won?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CBOY Best Restored--Mike Devito--1937 Evinrude
CBOY Best Restored Runner-up--Shawn Sweeney--1939 Monark Five Bar
CBOY Best Preserved--Shawn Sweeney--1938 Zep
CBOY Best Preserved Runne-up--Brant Mackley--1898? Tandem (sorry don't remember make--made in Colorado) @New Mexico Brant

The prewar 20" with the green rims atop of the table

Yes Paul, that well accessorized 20" 1930's bike was located in the South East part of Building F. and belongs to a tall gentleman that often wears a hard hat (sort of his trade mark). I should know his name by now because I often see him at the meets but can't recall his name at this very moment.

In fact the three of us "he, you, and I" all talked together momentarily in the field at MLC meet on Friday when you mentioned to me your wife had the registrations in the tent so I went off to get mine. He drives a large white truck with sleeper behind the cab visible in the below images.

Here is the phone number on the side of his truck if that helps any.
1556591509683.png

He also had this shaft drive bike on a table next to the well accessorized 20" 1930's bike you inquired about.
20190428_075045.jpg

20190428_101231.jpg

I hope that helps you Paul track down the owner.

Tyson

Back