When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor Saline Bike Show 2019 pictures

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That little 20" Colson motorbike used to be mine. I deeply regretted selling it but was going through a divorce at the time. Had the chance to buy it back recently but couldn't afford it now. Sad to see the little guy across the U.S. It was in my living room for quite a few years. Still looks the same except a few accessories.

High wheelers are on my radar , been looking at reproductions from rideable replicas or unicycle.com. Originals too pricey and rare to ride /crash while learning
A friend of mine has a reproduction built in around 1975. He rides it often, and in crowds. There are 4 or 5 of us riding vintage bikes in a group in the summer, and it's fun to see the reaction he gets when people see him. Young kids to elderly people are amuzed and impressed. And as I'm riding behind him I can't help but smile and be impressed myself. He has a big squeeze horn on it to warn of his approach. I don't know who made his, but it appears well made and looks good. If you want more info PM me and I'll try to get more info. Sorry I have no photos.

That little 20" Colson motorbike used to be mine. I deeply regretted selling it but was going through a divorce at the time. Had the chance to buy it back recently but couldn't afford it now. Sad to see the little guy across the U.S. It was in my living room for quite a few years. Still looks the same except a few accessories.

It was mine too.
I got it from Neil, who got it from Patric.

Back