When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor Show Flyer and Vendor Form Sunday 5/23/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pkleppert

Finally riding a big boys bike
Same format as 2019. For an additional flat fee of $20, vendors can set up on Saturday May 22, 2021 from 1pm till 7pm.
Sunday gates open at 6:45am. Must wear Mask to participate. Required by Board of Health.
Vendor emails will be sent out in the next few days.
If your contact info has changed since 2019 please email us at [email protected]
Paul and Anne and our devoted helpers.

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1637.JPG

Looking forward to it, but I wondered what happened, I thought this was originally announced as 2 day show with dealer set up on friday, or did I dream it? I reserved a hotel so I must not of dreamt it?

Bump !!!! Everyone get their forms in! I'll be there in my usual spot.

I received a phone call this morning from the Manager of the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds that they have CANCELLED the May 23, 2021 Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet due to an increase in COVID cases in Washtenaw County. We will immediately begin the process of returning vendor's money. No future plans at this time.

Back