When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor Swap Meet and Show Future beyond 2020

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
The 40th Anniversary of the Ann Arbor Show and Swap Meet has been scheduled for April 25 and 26 of 2020. Paul and Annie have done this show for 40 years and promise the 2020 show will be the best ever.

Paul has also told me that the 2020 show will be Paul and Annies last swap and show to put on. With that said, they are looking for somebody to take over the whole thing. The following is an announcement from Paul.

"
ANN ARBOR CLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW AND SWAP MEET’S
40TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW
Saturday and Sunday April 25 & 26, 2020
Special Announcement
2020’s Ann Arbor Show and Swap Meet will be a two day show.
Many details will soon be ironed out and we will
make this show the biggest, best, and greatest show ever.
However, this will be the last show that Annie and I will be responsible for along with our group of seasoned volunteers.
Our Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet is available to the right person or group that loves the bicycle hobby.
We are very proud of this show and swap meet and to have guided it’s status to the largest show of it’s kind in the world.
We wish the Ann Arbor Meet to continue and will certainly support, share and provide all the details of 36 years of info to whomever would like to be the new sponsor.
If interested please call us at 248-642-6639
Or email us at [email protected]
Paul and Anne Kleppert"

Unfortunately, the only thing in life is change.
Losing the original Larry/Harv Memory Lane meet and now the Paul/ Annie AA meet is not an easy thing for this hobby of ours.
That's life though and these things happen.
When I first attended the ML/AA in 1989, I would wager that 80% or more of those that attended aren't still around.
This should encourage us, as it means new people are still finding this hobby and coming to meets.
AA is a big meet and I would imagine somebody will step up and keep it going.
Meanwhile, hat's off (especially the ones they use to give away!} to Paul and Annie and that great group that put the meet on for all these years!

The 40th Anniversary of the Ann Arbor Show and Swap Meet has been scheduled for April 25 and 26 of 2020. Paul and Annie have done this show for 40 years and promise the 2020 show will be the best ever.

Paul has also told me that the 2020 show will be Paul and Annies last swap and show to put on. With that said, they are looking for somebody to take over the whole thing. The following is an announcement from Paul.

"
ANN ARBOR CLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW AND SWAP MEET’S
40TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW
Saturday and Sunday April 25 & 26, 2020
Special Announcement
2020’s Ann Arbor Show and Swap Meet will be a two day show.
Many details will soon be ironed out and we will
make this show the biggest, best, and greatest show ever.
However, this will be the last show that Annie and I will be responsible for along with our group of seasoned volunteers.
Our Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet is available to the right person or group that loves the bicycle hobby.
We are very proud of this show and swap meet and to have guided it’s status to the largest show of it’s kind in the world.
We wish the Ann Arbor Meet to continue and will certainly support, share and provide all the details of 36 years of info to whomever would like to be the new sponsor.
If interested please call us at 248-642-6639
Or email us at [email protected]
Paul and Anne Kleppert"
Howdy Scott, with the Ann Arbor swap meet being April 25th & 26th of 2020, would that make the Memory Lane swap meet be on the 24th? Thank you. Barry

Back