When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor Swap (waiting in line)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Quit showing off!
ann arbor sunset.jpg

That's awesome! Counting down the hours...no sleep tonight! lol

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
Home of the Muscle Bike "Show Within a Show"
www.mcacn.com

Waiting in line for 24 hours in 32 degree weather to get bike bargains, or the latest apple phone, or see the latest star wars movie......no way for this cowboy. I do this bike thing cause I enjoy it, not to see how much "hardship" I can endure. I do go to flea markets at dawn or shortly thereafter cause I'm an early riser and I can get a close parking space and see the merchandise without fighting the "crowd." Plus when finished I still have most of the day to ride or do other things. But running around with a flashlight at 3 or 4 AM? I'll pass.

I'm sure I miss out on all or many of the bargains, then again maybe not. A while back I was walking thru a flea market and saw a "competitor" wheeling a nice Schwinn. "Got it for 25 bucks" he says. "Where" says I. "Back in the first aisle" he replies. "He was just setting up". When I walked past that section no one was there, so I was too early!

Anyway, my thoughts are not to criticize those 24 hour early birds. Go for it if that's your thing. I'm just sayin' it ain't me.

Back