When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Annual Oregon Classic/ Antique Bicycle Swap Meet!!!

-
I sent texts to the two fellows on the poster telling them I'd like to rent a spot.
I'm excited, I picked up the "The Many Faces of Schwinn" books today. :D

This is our first year at this new location caused by the untimely, and sad passing of Alan Schurman, owner of the "Iron Ranch", a multi million dollar private museum and property located in SW Washington. Alan even hosted the crew of Pickers a hand full of years ago.
We hope to see you there!

Steve Dunn filled me in on the details, I'll be heading south with a trailer full of pre and postwar bikes and parts see you on Friday the 13th! Tim

It will be nice to see you there Tim. Does it sound like many people will be there on Friday? I was just thinking of showing up early Saturday, it's less than 5 miles from my house.

It will be nice to see you there Tim. Does it sound like many people will be there on Friday? I was just thinking of showing up early Saturday, it's less than 5 miles from my house.
I'd also be curious about Friday? Thanks, Barry
If it's anything like the the Iron Ranch swaps, there will be plenty of activity before noon on Friday with the actual swap in full on Saturday. Plus the Friday night party with the Oregon crazies is a lot of fun!

If it's anything like the the Iron Ranch swaps, there will be plenty of activity before noon on Friday with the actual swap in full on Saturday. Plus the Friday night party with the Oregon crazies is a lot of fun!
Cool, I'm pretty stinking excited! I look forward to meeting everyone.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Back