When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another 1942 Huffman work in progress

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There's a couple of people working on OD green grips right now, one the same style as above and the other is doing coke bottle style in OD for those clone bikes...Both say they are relly close to production so be patient if you want OD green grips. But the black Coke bottle ones work well and aren't as spendy as NOS real ones for sure. Many period pictures have Coke bottle grips on the bikes.

I have been fortunate enough to have not paid some of these prices for bicycle parts yet. I picked up a loose N.O.S. pair ($50) at a 1990??MVPA convention. (Military vehicle preservation Association) They were not in a package and I thought they were repo. before I left I took a chance bought another set. A few years ago I was able to buy 4 pair that a member on G503.com was selling. Think I paid $125 for them. Sold a couple of pair for $50 and the next thing you know people are getting big bucks for them.

This was the original EBAY auction picture. He sold me 8 grips and an original package through the G503 forum.
4L-1.jpg

Very cool bike. Looks like plenty of the zinc chromate primer is showing through. They used that stuff on aircraft and armored vehicles but it never occurred to me that they used it on bikes.

Back