When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Arkansas bike stash!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kwoodyh

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I promised @dnc1 I would venture out to a friends house and see if he had a crusty TOC era racer he was willing to part with, it had been several years since we had spoken and the sad news was he had passed away from cancer. Lonnie was an avid bike tinker repairman and had amassed a great collection of vintage bikes. Lonnie's wife remembered me and said before he passed that she should contact me to help liquidate but he had lost my number and didn't know how to contact me, needless to say there's a bunch of bikes and parts that need to go to a new home and she has given me exclusive access to make that happen, I snapped a few pictures and these pictures only constitute a tiny fraction of what the collection is.
239354c6beed0dfd26d7e4e2d71fe277.jpg
d8a120319c3b3a617e2282c7520c543d.jpg
1856127acdf75c17aa7e4ce334e53e67.jpg
8bebf6f4de43f69ab41b5573651f13e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiny Fraction?

You have no idea! These pictures are basically the "overflow" the nicer versions are inside a more secure area! Lonnie was a Vietnam veteran and was well acquainted with the rust prevention benefits of cosmoline so all and any skip tooth chain he removed was placed in a 30 gallon container tell you the truth I could barely lift it!

Long live the "BUFF", and it's crews!!!! If ya need help let me know, looks interesting!!!

You have no idea! These pictures are basically the "overflow" the nicer versions are inside a more secure area! Lonnie was a Vietnam veteran and was well acquainted with the rust prevention benefits of cosmoline so all and any skip tooth chain he removed was placed in a 30 gallon container tell you the truth I could barely lift it!

Let's see the good stuff! V/r Shawn

Back