When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another bicycle ID! Help!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Drosentreter

I live for the CABE
Curious as to what this bike is. No clue, found it in an old barn and the guy told me to take it. Doubt it’s worth much but if you know that please let me know. Thanks, Dane

9F1C9FAB-2815-4548-84D5-FA68A426DA54.jpeg

B5A84FC5-755B-45A8-8DBE-9B2CC81FF70D.jpeg

95900CC8-882F-4B5B-BEE7-1759F40C7423.jpeg

So sad looking; I mean no offense. It looks like my big brother’s one bike. It be became mine but my dad ran it over with the International Travel-all.

So sad looking; I mean no offense. It looks like my big brother’s one bike. It be became mine but my dad ran it over with the International Travel-all.
No offense taken haha. It is too bad they get thrown in sheds and forgotten. But yes. My dad had a kids Schwinn that we don’t know the age on because it had been the bike everyone of his cousins and him had learned to ride on. 2 times the bearings and races were replaced from wear, multiple repaints, and then it got parked behind the two ton for it’s unfortunate fate in the early 80s. I know it was at least from 1930s because his oldest sister learned on it (born in 42’), and one of their neighbors who learned to ride on it gave it to them(born in roughly 30). But we think a neighbor before them gave it to them. (Sorry for the bikes life story haha)

Back