Another bike funny...

This ad disappears when logged in

Sevenhills1952

Finally riding a big boys bike
Dec 20, 2018
US
Here's one I hope everyone enjoys.
A few years ago my wife and I are returning from a short vacation North of us. We live in South Central Virginia.
I decided to take all back roads and it was getting late, about 9 o'clock. I was driving, tired, just wanted to find a motel somewhere and we're going through Paw Paw West Virginia.
Up ahead I see a green parallelogram float across the road. It was a dark night.
Then I think, am I losing my mind, sleepy, or what? So I ask my wife "Did you see something ?". "Yes" she said and described it.
At least I'm not crazy...phew!
Down the road a mile or two I turn around. Up ahead, the green parallelogram floats across the road again!!!!!
This time I see where it goes, so I turn down various streets until I see it's a fellow on a bicycle! So we roll windows down and he pulls over. I ask if we can take pictures.
The guy we could tell was very nice, but mentally challenged. He said his friend ordered a roll of green LEDs that had a sticky side, so they stuck it on both sides of the frame and his friend installed a switch wired to a small rechargeable 12 volt battery.
The fellow said it lasts for several hours and at home he plugs it in to a charger.
He was so happy we took pictures. I'll try to find them sometime.

Sent from my Bell candlestick

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture