When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Charity Auction Pedal Car

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shawn

Look Ma, No Hands!
There's a spring car show in Green Bay called NEW Motorama for the past three years and my workplace has a booth there to promote our business. The past two years they've had a "Panel Jam" with amazingly gifted painters, pin stripers and airbrush artists who put their talents to work on various items that are auctioned off for charities. This year Rob Churchill and Ryan Evans among so many other awesome people were in attendance lending their talents free of charge to help others less blessed. Since my pedal car for the Boys And Girls Brigade fund raiser sold well I was inspired to do another. Bought it off Craigslist for $80. It's a vintage AMF model 503 and was worth every penny ! Bought some 4" hand cart split rims and tires from Northern Tool for the back and some kids kick scooter wheels for the front. Got a 1:6 scale die cast (partly & plastic) top fuel Hemi toy engine. Then some metal tubes, rods, flat bar, copper plumbing elbows & springs from Fleet Farm to make wheelie bars and street sweeper exhaust tips. Our amazingly talented part time machinist (retired gentleman) at work made me some cool wheel adapters for the rear to mount up the split rims from some aluminum round stock I got at Speedy Metals. Then to my amazement some of the folks in the panel jam saw my little creation and asked if they could have it to put some graphics on. Hoo ! Hoo ! as Homey would say :D I was flattered to say the least. Gave them a free hand to do as they pleased and it came out fantabulous ! Got $500 on the auction when done for Breast Cancer Awareness and The Wounded Warriors Project. The Panel Jam raised close to $6,700 in all :)
lg1.png
lg2.png
lg3.png
lg4.png
lg5.png
lg6.png
lg7.png
lg8.png
lg9.png
lg10.png
lg11.png
lg13.png