When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Cycleplane question?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordsnake

I live for the CABE
So here’s my winter project…it’s pretty much a Cycleplane ‘bike mutt’, but all the parts are there; the center locking fork, 2 speed rear hub, all the correct cups and races (not pictured). I recently purchased the ‘Areocycle‘ rack, and a set of flat fender braces. I now have one thing left to find...the correct fenders! I have two sets of Autocycle fenders but none of them really seem right for this 18” frame, and sadly the rears are for a tall frame.

Are there differences between the Autocycle and Cycleplane fenders as far as the width and the radius?

Attachments

• 35 Cycleplane.jpg
    35 Cycleplane.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 140
You have a "double diamond" frame and the rear fender is specific to this frame design. I know someone that has a set of double diamond fenders with flat braces and a silvery. But he won't separate the fenders from the braces or the silveray. His price is $450-Firm.

Mark

Back