When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another dream bike: 1936 Westfield Deluxe Arch Bar Streamline

-

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Last year, when I was lucky enough to score a 1935 Westfield Streamline and miraculously pair it with a matching tank, I realized that there’s no reason to put limits on my bicycle aspirations. Crazy things happen in this hobby.

Being in love with my Streamline, it didn’t take long for the 1936 Westfield catalog page featuring the Deluxe Arch Bar Streamline to catch my eye. It’s an odd duck and doesn’t have a ton of representation in the hobby. The Torrington battery bars are the stuff of daydreams. It certainly felt out of reach since I had only ever seen maybe two of the early style Arch Bar Streamline frames.

Well, as is often the case, an unlikely series of improbable events has led to my owning this awesome bike. I just wanted to share it with everyone. It rides beautifully and the two speed is a dream. Catalog images courtesy of @catfish. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back