When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another dreamer...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If only I could easily recognize my dreams for all of my junk I would be very happy indeed.

Sadly this type of thing is becoming more prevalent,especially when it comes to antiques and classic cars. I saw an ad months ago for a rusty Murray Astro Flite bike,missing the seat and handlebars and the guy wanted $1,800 for it. I thought at first it might have been a misprint and he had mistakenly added one extra zero,but no,he repeated the price at the end again followed by “I know what I have”. Yeah,well I do too...junk! Lol.
One has to wonder what the thought process is going through these folks heads. This is the so called “information age” where nearly everyone is walking around with a high powered computer in their pockets and can instantly research what realistic market value is for nearly any given item.
Collectors generally speaking know what the items they are looking for realistically bring.
I guess they are looking for the person with more money than brains.

It sure was nice in the “old days” when collector’s could still find things reasonably priced. With the advent of the internet and eBay and shows like “Americans Pickers” and “Pawn Stars” etc. hobbies are becoming populated more and more by “flippers” and money types who have no interest in these items beyond looking to turn a quick buck and drive prices up rather than those who just are passionate and truly appreciate and want the items.

Last edited:
Back