When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Facebook scam

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this person is a "established" seller/ collector of bikes (at minimum) he needs to show some class and learn how to talk to people when they have questions. I dont want his phone number, I dont want to know how good of a guy he is... just passing this sales information along.

Defensive statements such as this only feeds to the suspicion of a shakey deal as there was/ is no need for this;
"Listen silly head. You wanna insult someone dont let it be me you prick motherfudgeer. I wasn't rude to you until now fudgeface."

If this person is a "established" seller/ collector of bikes (at minimum) he needs to show some class and learn how to talk to people when they have questions. I dont want his phone number, I dont want to know how good of a guy he is... just passing this sales information along.

Defensive statements such as this only feeds to the suspicion of a shakey deal as there was/ is no need for this;
"Listen silly head. You wanna insult someone dont let it be me you prick motherfudgeer. I wasn't rude to you until now fudgeface."
Two sides to every story. What did you say before that, that he was insulted by?
Of course that is none of our business if you don't want to share it. But that quote really makes me wonder.

It is sad that you chose to slander someone simply because they wouldn't accept your terms on their item.

You just caught a guy from the suburbs of Knoxville, TN in a bad mood after Georgia beat Tennessee earlier in the day! We were all a little upset over the weekend....

Two sides to every story. What did you say before that, that he was insulted by?
Of course that is none of our business if you don't want to share it. But that quote really makes me wonder.

It is sad that you chose to slander someone simply because they wouldn't accept your terms on their item.
Have some class, it's pretty rare nowdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back