When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Fastback

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ToonMan

Finally riding a big boys bike
Last week I posted pictures of the '67 fastback that I got that was pretty much in need of everything. Today I was able to pick up this 71 5 speed fastback which was a little more complete. I had to fix the seat .

20230205_112248_HDR.jpg

20230205_181731_HDR.jpg

Now I don't know enough yet to know about the wheels. But I trust your guys's opinion. I mean that's why I'm up here is to talk to people who know a hell of a lot more than I do.

I guess now I need to look for a chain guard

I will definitely take care of that at the point where I took these pictures that only had the bike about 4 hours. Still working on it plus I got a whole truckload of bike yesterday on sorting out

Got any pics of the truck load?, like to see that!

Rafael ~

I will definitely take care of that at the point where I took these pictures that only had the bike about 4 hours. Still working on it plus I got a whole truckload of bike yesterday on sorting out

Buy the way I have a box full of various cable clips, just let me know what you need, when you get a chance.

Rafael ~

Back