When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another FUJI...1985 Espree...my size!

-

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
OK @juvela Roger...I'm becoming a Fuji magnet now!

I picked this one up this morning about 10 miles from my house. The guy I purchased it from said he got it from the original owner who had it hanging in his garage for the last 27 years. And judging from the dirt and grime, I believe him. The only thing missing are the rubber hoods, which from the pieces remaining turned to a dried out mess. All else is as it left the factory, and the paint is in beautiful condition.

I've already begun the cleanup, but it's easy so far removing the dirt. It will take a while, but it will be worth it. First bike I've had in this shade of blue/green, and it's only one of two colors offered that year.

I don't know how cheap the guy I purchased it from got it, but I managed to pay $80 for it. This will look great beside my 1985 Fuji Del Ray (see a perviuos post) which is in as good if not better condition.

Enjoy the barrage of BEFORE photos!! :)

IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_5877.jpg

IMG_5878.jpg

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5880.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

-----

nothing amiss with me balle krystalle...

"Fred's Floral Park Fuji Faire"

---

whot be the evergreen hedge we see in the background o' ye daguerreotipicos?

am thimking she be a Thuja.

-----

Yet another nice one. You are to Fuji as I am to Raleigh. they seem to seek me out both at home and on the road, I do have a few...

-----

nothing amiss with me balle krystalle...

"Fred's Floral Park Fuji Faire"

---

whot be the evergreen hedge we see in the background o' ye daguerreotipicos?

am thimking she be a Thuja.

-----

My driveway is where I take all the photos. Just arborvite's...

Fuji-San ! That’s going to look incredible when you finish cleaning! Never seen seat post with graduated measurements (would be useful if you disassemble for travel then reassemble at destination.) The shifters look like the old Suntour Superbe. How do you do it? Everything I bring home looks like roadkill!

Back