When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another FUJI...1985 Espree...my size!

-
Fuji-San ! That’s going to look incredible when you finish cleaning! Never seen seat post with graduated measurements (would be useful if you disassemble for travel then reassemble at destination.) The shifters look like the old Suntour Superbe. How do you do it? Everything I bring home looks like roadkill!

I've been pretty lucky lately in finding what I have found. Most get flipped unless it's my size frame. :p

Last edited:
-----

We need to remember location.

HARPO is on the east end of Long Island.

In just a hop, skip and a jump he can be in The Hamptons for a tete a tete with Paltrow.

slowride OTOH is in the...um...motor city.

-----

I picked up a Club Fuji last year, it has the gradiented seatpost your bikes have. Hope to get around to refurbing it this year and getting it back on the road. Pic is from when I got it - PO had slammed the seatpost down all the way. Not stuck, thank goodness....

85-Fuji.jpg

I picked up a Club Fuji last year, it has the gradiented seatpost your bikes have. Hope to get around to refurbing it this year and getting it back on the road. Pic is from when I got it - PO had slammed the seatpost down all the way. Not stuck, thank goodness....

View attachment 998237

-----

Safety Advisory -

While draw marks are accurate and can be relied upon keep in mind there is no Plimsoll line.

-----

-----

We need to remember location.

HARPO is on the east end of Long Island.

In just a hop, skip and a jump he can be in The Hamptons for a tete a tete with Paltrow.

slowride OTOH is in the...um...motor city.

-----

Actually, I'm locatated in the middle of the Island. The Hamptons are about 65 miles roughly from where I am. :)

View attachment 998237

Great looking bike! Don't forget to post photos when you're done...but it looks pretty clean in this photo.

As I'm working on the bike, I noticed something that has happened before with the Fuji's I've gotten. The plastic covering on the head badge is still on it!! It's as pristine as the day it was put on back in 1975. :D

I know they're great to find and especially turn, but I'll always contend there's nothing sadder than a catalog-perfect bike. Bought and stashed in the garage.
We rode them - we changed Everything (should keep Juvela hopping)
p1ggurH.jpg

rode through splined cranks in the first year
Vlj1ScT.jpg

EtAOZHr.jpg

EO1pfQN.jpg

oaC0X1g.jpg
b627bfba-5391-47fd-b221-d7468721a3cc.jpg

Last edited:
Back