When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another FUJI...1985 Espree...my size!

-
thanks - it was picture perfect, but wrecked 2-1/2 years ago and bent the 40-y-o frame. The best thing about the frame was the original paint, and it spalled at the bends. That's when I bought the International frame and moved all the parts over. FWIW, the International frame is much more lively - the main triangle doesn't like a rear load, and selling my rear Nitto rack and panniers paid for the new old frame.
kPSnw1I.jpg

Almost done.

I had a Specialized saddle (with a damage on it) to use for now, and the dried out hoods still need to be removed along with the cushion grips. I replaced the front tube, so for now it's rideable with the original tires, but I know not for any distance.

I took it for a very quick ride, and it shifts and rides great. Very happy with it, especially the condition of it, and a steal at $80 for a bike I'll add to the stable. :yum:

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5920.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5922.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5926.jpg

IMG_5927.jpg

IMG_5928.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg