When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another great barn find .

-

Paul Baker

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I believe its a jc higgins .but not sure .I am sure its a pre war .If I told you what I paid you would think I was lying .
Serial # on bottom of frame crank housing .like a schwinn .Help is always appreciated . I did list it on Facebook for $150 .

100_5032.JPG

100_5033.JPG

100_5034.JPG

100_5035.JPG

100_5036.JPG

100_5037.JPG

100_5038.JPG

Actually except for the chopped chain guard, it looks like original blue paint under that dirt and grease. If it didn't sell directly, could just spray some degreaser on it clean back up and sell it two time buck fifty in the same time U would for buck halfers.

Stick that thing in Oleic acid and might still be hiding orig paint under fender's rust too. Those prewar CWC's can gots some nice 3 colored graphics on em.

Last edited:
I'd take a 50/50 mix of mean green or purple power with warm water in a pressure sprayer, saturate it well, let it soak about 10-20 mins Max (If it's greasy grimey) & then use the higher pressure of the water hose. I bet it'd make an easy sell @ $150. Only thing I see would be a broken / rigged brace which if it was mine would get repaired. Nice tankless rider as is

I'll take it if you don't have a seller buyer.
Looks like a 50's Monark Rocket 26" Cruiser

Last edited:
Back