When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

another Hawthorne custom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

M.Martian

Finally riding a big boys bike
I've finally gotten this bike to a state where I'm happy. I do have a Musselman air-cooled skip-tooth to go on once I've got a chain for it. Eventually I plan on throwing a vintage saddle on there also.

For now it's a 1941 HP Snyder built Hawthorne (unconfirmed Hawthorne) with an incorrect early model badge, Schwinn early model springer, unknown rear rack and drop center wheels on cheap hubs for now. Rear tire is a Jerald Sulky whitewall slick with a 26x1.5 slick up front.

IMG_0500.jpg
IMG_0501.jpg
IMG_0505.jpg

Do you have a picture of that rack. Where it attaches to the frame, Under the seat. I think I have that rack on one of my other bikes. I could tell you what it is.

I would not call it Another Hawthorne custom.
This one is one of a kind. It was all done your way from your mind.
I may not have done it that way. But I like what you did. This is one bike that you will never see another one like it. The way you built it.
You sure put a lot of detail into it. NICE..

Back