When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another kid hit on a bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oilit

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I don't know what to say about this, so the facts will have to speak for themselves. This last Friday here in Charlotte an 11-year old on his bicycle was killed by a hit-and-run driver. The driver, 19 years old, later turned himself in. Evidently he didn't stop because he was driving a stolen car.

Where I live people also don't stop, and not because it's a stolen car....but because it's Los Angeles
California....we are now the Hit and Run capital of the US.

Happened to me... and I miraculously survived
driver was eventually caught, had no license, no business being on our roads, or in the country for that matter..

for darns sake stop! cowards!

: (

I ride a lot in the city (Chicago) for school and you always have to be vigilant to avoid an unlicensed taxi (Uber and lift ) or someone high. Really grinds my gears

Today driving around in Orange County I would estimate that at least 50% of the drivers should never have been issued a license to begin with. I am really surprised the freeways are not dead stopped at all times of the day because of more bad accidents. It is worse than an epidemic and only going to get worse with the cell phone use going on with perhaps 50% of drivers fiddling with their phones while speeding around.. Then add in the unlicensed drivers and drunks then we are soon approaching 90% deadly drivers. What a mess. I fear for my life when driving around down here in socal and have my head on a swivel. My heart goes out to the family...tragic.

Back