When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another one bites the dust

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I am not at all surprised the people keep parting. I am surprised that more people don't part bikes. The demand is certainly there, just look at this wanted section. The prices asked for some harder to find parts probably doesn't help either. Current values make it pretty easy to make some quick cash. As long as bike collectors from rookie to veteran keep collecting the well will continue to dry. The odds of parting seem like they are only going to increase.

Last edited:
I am not at all surprised the people keep parting. I am surprised that more people don't part bikes. The demand is certainly there, just look at the wanted section. The prices asked for some harder to find parts probably doesn't help either. Current values make it pretty easy to make some quick cash. As long as bike collectors from rookie to veteran keep collecting the well will continue to dry. The odds of parting seem like they are only going to increase.

There are more bikes out there that are worthy parts bikes than there are nice originals....
Too bad people can't make that pretty obvious distinction...
I think this SOMA5375 seller is our butcher boy under another seller ID

There are more bikes out there that are worthy parts bikes than there are nice originals....
Too bad people can't make that pretty obvious distinction...
I think this SOMA5375 seller is our butcher boy under another seller i.d.

Same state, all caps but less text. Verrry similar, but I think he's a Morti-spawn.

Hey guys, I parted her or sadly. There are a few big purchases that I'll be making this year and I need the money, therefore i will be selling all of my bikes and parts. Which isn't saying much, most bikes I own are rusty and or non functional. Fyi this bike was offered for quite some time and no one bought it....

Poor little BFG :( you survived the steel drives of WW2 and 83 years together, but 2019 was a bad year for you!

Back