When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another One Down

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

REC

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
I bought a pair of Cycle-Trucks off this site last year - one a '46, the other a '52 - mainly because the seller didn't want to sell one separately, and I wanted the '52. It would serve as the basis for a big basket sibling for the '52 I already had. Photos show the two (with the big basket not having the chainguard in place, then the 'big basket alone with the guard).

Thanks for looking!
03126 cln.jpg

52 B63727 B.jpg

REC

View attachment 324854

View attachment 324855

Got the right rear fender for the CT2, and now the gap at the chain guard is proper. Another shining example of things that bite you when you least expect it!
03152.jpg

A couple of double shots too...
03156.jpg

03157.jpg

REC

Thank you to everyone for the comments. These are my special interest bicycles. I like pretty much anything with pedals and two wheels, but the intrigue of these has been there since I was a kid.
REC

Thanks a ton for sharing, Roland. Been a number of times now during the process that I have referred to your posts on SchwinnBF. Extremely helpful.
:D

Back